Chicken Curry Recipe – Let’s learn how to make chicken curry recipe in few simple and easiest way. We will use all the basic ingredients to cook chicken curry. The chicken will become very softer and juicy with delicious gravy. You can use this dish as your main course at lunch or dinner. But as this will little spicy, I suggest it best for lunch.
Why This Chicken Curry Recipe Easy to Make?
- You don’t need to marinate this before cooking.
- No need boneless chicken. You can use chicken with the bone for better taste
- The whole process will complete bellow 50 minutes or less.
- No need to paste any spices (Masala).
- All ingredients are available in your local grocery shop.
- No need for any cooking experience also. Anybody men, women even bachelor person can cook this chicken curry.
This Chicken Curry Recipe is ideal with:
- Hot Rice
- Roti, Chapatti (bread category)
- Butter Nun
- Fried rice
- Wash well 500 grams of chicken
- Make a paste of 3-4 pieces garlic with 25 grams of ginger
- Slice 2 green chilies
- Cut 3 small sizes onion in pieces
- Chopped 2 medium sizes tomatoes
- Chop coriander leaves around 2 spoon
- One small bowl of Luke warm water
Ingredients for Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Chicken 500 grams
- Bay leaf 1 small size (tej patta).
- Mustard oil 3 spoon
- Cloves 4 pieces
- Green Cardamom 3 pieces
- Cumin half spoon
- Green chili 2 pieces chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 spoon
- 2 medium-size tomatoes
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Red Chili powder 1 spoon or as per taste
- 1 spoon salt or as per needed
- Ground spices 1 and a half spoon
- Coriander leaves 2 spoons (chopped before)
- One small bowl of hot water
- Yogurt 2 spoon
- Cinnamon 2 small pieces
- Onion 3 medium sizes
How to Make Chicken Curry:
- Turn on your oven and let a deep frying pan on it.
- Put 3 spoon mustard oil and let it heat.
- Then put all the spices and stir it for 1 minute or until flavor comes out.
- Now add the chopped onion and chilies on it. Stir well and fry it until you see the onion color becomes dark brown.
- Now add 1 spoon of ginger and garlic paste. Stir it until the raw smell of ginger and garlic almost goes off.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, one pinch turmeric powder, and salt. Mix them well and stir until you see the tomatoes get softer.
- Now add 2 spoons of yogurt and 1 spoon of red chili powder and stir it very well for 2 minutes.
- Make your oven in low flame and cover it for all raw spices smell goes off mostly.
- Now add chicken and stir it for 1 minute
- Then add chopped coriander leave, 1 and a half spoon of ground spices (garam masala in India). Then fry and stir it very well for 3-4 minutes.
- After that pure one small bowl hot water in it and again stir it.
- Now turn your oven in medium flame. Then cover it for 15 minutes or until the chicken gets soften or well boiled.
- Now you have to check the salt taste. You can add as per your taste. Then cover it again for 5 minutes or as needed.
- Finally spread the coriander leaves all over and cover it. Turn off your oven.
- Now it is time to serve.
So, my friends, I hope you all will try this recipe at your kitchen very soon. Don’t forget to share your taste with me. You can always share your thinking and recipes with me by commenting below. If I find your recipe is unique and testy, I will update the recipe to my blog by your name. Please don’t forget to share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Helo, and Instagram.