Mustard Chicken Recipe is mainly very popular Bengali dish. It is a very delicious and spicy type of food. You can feel its better test with hot rice. Let’s see all the ingredients we need to cook it.
Ingredients for Mustard Chicken Recipe:
- 1 Kilogram chicken
- 100 grams of Yogurt
- 3 Medium size onion
- 1 cup mustard oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 pieces Bay leaves
- One tablespoon turmeric powder
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 50 grams mustard seeds paste
- One medium-size garlic
You may also like: Very Easy Bengali Chicken Curry Recipe
- At first-chop half of medium size garlic.
- Marinate 1-kilogram fresh chicken with yogurt, chopped garlic pieces, and one tablespoon salt. When it well marinated, put it into the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Make a fine paste of 50 grams mustard seeds and the rest of the garlic.
- Slice 3 medium sizes onion
- Take a frying pan on to the oven.
- Add 1 cup mustard oil to the frying pan and let it well heated.
- When the oil is well heated add 2 pieces of bay leaves, sliced onion, and a little amount of salt. Then stair it well until the onion color becomes brown.
- After that add the marinated chicken and stir it well.
- Then cover it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes you have to check if the chicken becomes soft or not. (It must be soft).
- Now add the mustard seed’s paste and stair it very well and let it cover again for 2 minutes. Keep your oven flame as low in this 2 minutes time period.
- After 2 minutes add one tablespoon turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt. Stair very well and leave it for more than 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes you can see the oil coming out from the chicken and then turned off your oven.
- Finally, your mustard chicken recipe is ready to serve.
So, my friends, I hope you all will try this Mustard Chicken Recipe recipe at your kitchen very soon. Don’t forget to share your taste with me. You can always share your thinking and recipes with me by commenting below. If I find your recipe is unique and testy, I will update the recipe to my blog by your name.
Please don’t forget to share this article in Facebook, Twtter, and Instagram.