What we want from you?
- Feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites, and mobile applications.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- You should know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications (apps).
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest, and offer
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from product offering, advertising, and editorial perspectives.
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites, and/ or Applications.
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites/applications, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.